BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Soccer Game's





Today Brayden and I both had soccer game's. I played first this is what i did i play defence regularly but today i got to play forward! It was hard i had to do 4 penalty kicks and missed them all cause one of the other defender did a body block. I tried my best and did great! I love playing soccer it is so fun.

After my game we went to Brayden's game. Brayden did great also. Him and his friend Josh are on the same team sometimes it really does not work out cause they talk to each other instead of playing it is funny.They won 2 to 1. It was 12:00 and it was so hot. Josh's brother Nick was there and he is so funny! He was tackling me my parent's were laughing. That was our soccer Game's!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Everybody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NoellePratt said...

Alex,

Good job on the blogging and soccer. Tell you mom that she should do some of the post as well.

Noelle

raidersrock said...

wow i love your blog it is really cool alex